Sustainable Leggings Features
- Made with recycled PET plastic bottles and ECONYL® regenerated yarn
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Unique and fun ocean inspired prints
- Soft and luxurious two way stretch material
- Zero plastic fastenings, accessories or packaging
- Ocean sports tested
- Factor 50 UV protective and chlorine resistant
Meet our long awaited sustainably made recycled leggings in Ruby red, to match our Purple Fish collection. Designed for the active ocean girl that wants a little more coverage then just a swimsuit. Perfect for both in and out of water activities, from yoga to diving. These leggings are SPF factor 50 so you will get guaranteed sun protection.
We listened to our customers feedback and made these leggings with a high waist for the ultimate in look, feel and support. In tests the denim jeans-style pockets were the most comfortable, practical and flattering.
Just as eco-friendly as it is durable. Our plain leggings are made from ECONYL® regenerated yarn, a yarn made from fishing nets and scraps of fabric that were destined for landfill. This yarn is then spun into a Nylon fabric. The final result is a sustainable fabric with a soft and luxurious feel.