Recycled Swimwear Features
- Made with recycled PET plastic bottles and ECONYL® regenerated yarn
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Unique and fun ocean inspired prints
- Soft and luxurious two way stretch material
- Zero plastic fastenings, accessories or packaging
- Ocean sports tested
- Factor 50 UV protective and chlorine resistant
You'll feel at one with the ocean in this blue mermaids scales print, that has been uniquely designed by us with the active ocean girl in mind.
This top is perfect for fun loving ocean babes who prefer a bit more cover and support. Made in our environmentally friendly swimwear fabric with our unique mermaids scales print. This halter neck style has factor 50 UV protection and is complimented beautifully with criss cross straps at the back which tie to make it fully adjustable.
Just as eco-friendly as it is durable, the blue scales print side of this top is made from recycled PET plastic bottles that have been shredded into flakes and are then melted, shaped and spun into a polyester yarn. The royal blue reverse side is made from ECONYL® regenerated yarn, a yarn made from fishing nets and scraps of fabric that were destined for landfill. This yarn is then spun into a Nylon fabric. The final result is a sustainable fabric with a soft and luxurious feel.
Our size guides can be found here.