Recycled Swimsuit Features
- Made with recycled PET plastic bottles and ECONYL® regenerated yarn
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Purchase supports marine science and conservation
- Unique ocean inspired prints
- Soft and luxurious two way stretch material
- Zero plastic fastenings, accessories or packaging
- Ocean sports tested
- Factor 50 UV protective and chlorine resistant
Due to popular demand, let us introduce our Manta Ray print cross back swimsuit. Designed to be a comfortable yet supportive swimsuit that does not compromise on aesthetics.
While the front of the swimsuit has a classic round neck swimsuit shape, the back features a cross over design with one solid colour strap and one blue scales strap, like our popular cross back top. The lower half of the swimsuit has a high rise full bikini bottom style as requested by our customers during the design phase.
The manta ray print side of the swimsuit is made from recycled PET plastic bottles that have been shredded into flakes and are then melted, shaped and spun into a polyester yarn. The navy blue reverse side is made from ECONYL® regenerated yarn, a yarn made from fishing nets and scraps of fabric that were destined for landfill. This yarn is then spun into a Nylon fabric. The final result is a sustainable fabric with a soft and luxurious feel.
Stand out from the crowd and grab one of these brand new uniquely printed swimsuits!
Our size guides can be found here.