Recycled Swimwear Features
- Made with recycled PET plastic bottles and ECONYL® regenerated yarn
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Purchase supports marine science and conservation
- Unique ocean inspired prints
- Soft and luxurious two way stretch material
- Zero plastic fastenings, accessories or packaging
- Ocean sports tested
- Factor 50 UV protective and chlorine resistant
Designed with versatility in mind, we originally wanted to make a one piece suit whilst sticking with our ethos of no plastic fastenings. We also found that women are all such different shapes and sizes, that a two piece worked much better, allowing for a different size on the top and bottom.
The rash guard can be teamed up with our sustainable high waisted bikini bottoms to create a one piece or it can also be worn cropped and partnered with our other bikini bottoms. It can also be worn with our navy blue leggings for a full coverage.
The manta ray rash guard is made from recycled PET plastic bottles that have been shredded into flakes and are then melted, shaped and spun into a polyester yarn. The final result is a sustainable fabric with a soft and luxurious feel.