Recycled Ocean Plastic Swimwear Features
- Made with recycled PET plastic bottles and ECONYL® regenerated yarn
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Unique and fun ocean inspired prints
- Soft and luxurious two way stretch material
- Zero plastic fastenings, accessories or packaging
- Ocean sports tested
- Factor 50 UV protective and chlorine resistant
These bottoms are designed for ocean lovers who are crazy about the underwater world, as well as preserving the marine environment, and want to incorporate this in their swimwear. Who wouldn't want to be eco friendly as well as being dressed in a seashell and coral print.
These bikini bottoms offer the smallest bottom coverage in our range. Although they are smaller and offer a peachy elasticated ruched effect down the back, these eco-friendly bottoms also offer strength and support, making them perfect for ocean frolicking.
Just as eco-friendly as they are durable. The seashells print side of these bottoms are made from recycled PET plastic bottles that have been shredded into flakes and are then melted, shaped and spun into a polyester yarn. The turquoise reverse side is made from ECONYL® regenerated yarn, a yarn made from fishing nets and scraps of fabric that were destined for landfill. This yarn is then spun into a Nylon fabric. The final result is a sustainable fabric with a soft and luxurious feel.
Our size guide can be found here.