Recycled Swimwear Features
- Made with recycled PET plastic bottles and ECONYL® regenerated yarn
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Unique and fun ocean inspired print
- Soft and luxurious two way stretch material
- Zero plastic fastenings, accessories or packaging
- Ocean sports tested
- Chlorine and factor 50 UV resistant
Our cross back top was designed with the adventurous ocean lover in mind. Both the Shark Skin print and the eco-friendly fabric make it the perfect duo for any ocean warrior.
This top offers a classic sports bra style front with a cross back design that is supportive, comfortable and elegant. Tested in a wide range of activities with excellent results.
Just as eco-friendly as it is durable. The Shark Skin print side of this top is made from recycled PET plastic bottles that have been shredded into flakes and are then melted, shaped and spun into a polyester yarn. The black reverse side is made from ECONYL® regenerated yarn, a yarn made from fishing nets and scraps of fabric that were destined for landfill. This yarn is then spun into a Nylon fabric. The final result is a sustainable fabric with a soft and luxurious feel.
Our size guides can be found here.