Recycled Ocean Plastic Swimwear Features
- Made with recycled PET plastic bottles and ECONYL® regenerated yarn
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Unique and fun ocean inspired prints
- Soft and luxurious two way stretch material
- Zero plastic fastenings, accessories or packaging
- Ocean sports tested
- Factor 50 UV protective and chlorine resistant
Let us introduce you to the new high waist bottoms in our popular Seashells print. We designed the high waisted bottoms due to many requests for them, it took us a while to get them finalised but they turned out perfect. In keeping with our ethos of comfort and support, these bottoms passed our super stringent 'ocean sports' test and are our best yet.
The seashells print side of the the bottoms is made from recycled PET plastic bottles that have been shredded into flakes and are then melted, shaped and spun into a polyester yarn. The plain turquoise reverse side is made from ECONYL® regenerated yarn, which is made from fishing nets and scraps of fabric that were destined for landfill. This yarn is then spun into a Nylon fabric. The final result is a sustainable fabric with a soft and luxurious feel.
Stand out from the crowd and grab one of these brand new and completely uniquely printed eco bikinis.